Friday, January 30, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry for the absence. Too much to do, and not enough time to accomplish everything. This week I've been into all the usual stuff, plus spent good time with my Ghanaian missionary friends Rev. Kirk & Nicole Sims, attended all sorts of meetings planning some upcoming events, spent a day in ATL at a North GA UM conference subcommittee meeting (I won't even tell about the 6+ hour travel time which is usually 5 hours!!), & experienced the regular mysteries and miracles which seem to come with the job. I'll try to catch up on some of the more interesting happenings with posts in upcoming days. Though I must confess that now through mid-April looks to be a continuation of this last week. I wonder if anyone would miss my personally therapeutic ramblings?

No comments: