Sunday, September 7, 2008

Young Clergy Connections

As you might be able to see from my stories, photos, and adventures I love my life in ministry. I've been involved in church work since 1985 and have served in all sorts of capacities in ministry in 3 different states. Now, to be honest, it's taken me time to know myself, know the church, and find my own way. And like any job there are routine, mundane days and aspects of the work. I won't even get into some of my thoughts about meetings! Yet, after all these years, I still find a joy and adventure in the work that energizes me, transforms me, and changes those around me. But that's all from an "old crow." Check out this link to learn more from young clergy, to network, and to hear in their words their thoughts about life in the professional ministry. See http://www.umcyoungclergy.com/

No comments: