FREE Conference on Medical Volunteerism
Co-Sponsored by the Emory University School of Medicine, Morehouse School of Medicine, Mercer School of Medicine, Medical College of Georgia, and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
· Learn from the inspiring stories of medical, dental, and lay volunteers
· Network with health care professionals, students, and lay people volunteering in all areas of health care and public health.
· Network with non-profit organizations offering a range of volunteer opportunities for medical and lay people
· Learn about activities such as screenings, free clinics, surgical interventions, public health education, & health care provider training.
· Learn about a range of volunteer opportunities in the Atlanta area, the United States, & around the world... Latin America - Haiti - Africa - East Asia - Mongolia - Eastern Europe - the Middle East
DATE: April 16th-18th, 2010
LOCATION: Emory University campus, Atlanta, GA
REGISTRATION: online at www.emoryimvc.org
ADMISSION: Free ~ REGISTER NOW!
United Methodist Volunteers in Mission will be participating in this event. We hope you will pass this information along to interested parties.
United Methodist Volunteers in Mission